Wednesday 30 March 2011

Trip to Norwich

It was great to see my blog reviving again. We have been to Norwich for Chinu's birthday. Do not know Chinu? Aare its Avni, Sourabh chacha's daugher. I was really excited to go there and meet her as I have been watching her photos from their last trip to Milton Keynes. I was also excitied to see my place of birth and was looking forward to Oasis party to meet new friends and see the place where ma papa gave party before I even arrived :)

Anyways I really enjoyed in Norwich with lots of pamper from Chacha and Nidhi Chachi and later in the party from lots of new friends. I really enjoyed playing with all new friends and they took great care of me. I also met Kathy Aunty and Paul and Tania Aunty and Steve uncle plus lots of people I do not even remember now. Below are some pics from the party:









I wore shirt and tie in Vijay's Macha style and enjoyed a lot with him. I always enjoy travelling and train journeys are my favourite. I can hardly stay at one place while travelling and want to talk to everyone in the train.

I am becoming naughty now a days and also learnt how to get angry if I am not allowed to do the way I want. But I think like any other kid I need to listen to ma papa more often than I want to :)

More later about my experience in MK and trip to Swindon !

No comments:

Post a Comment