Sunday 4 October 2009

Week 8

Life has been busy with lots of going around. I am learning a lot of things, as almost everything is new to me. As much as I am interested, my parents are also interested in converting these times into something special. Specially, ma uses her silly ideas to amuse me.

Suresh uncle, Joy auntie and Pranaya had come to visit us. I was sleeping after a lot crying, so I was not disturbed.

Later in the day, I was taken out to the riverside area of Norwich. It was windy and a little cold so I was covered completely. I slept through most of the walk though I took 5-10 minutes to explore the place.

Later that week, we celebrated Krishna Janmashtami according to Solar calendar. Doddamma took to prepare all the goodies that she had missed out preparing the previous time.

Some Photographs of this week:




No comments:

Post a Comment