Sunday 4 October 2009

Week 7

Week 7 started with intersting things. First of all, my parents colleague and friend Kathy visited us. It was nice to be sitting with her and Chris. She also taught ma a trick to wind me up. Ma has started doing that since then.



Later the same day, Gary and Emma came to see me, from Birmingham. It was sad that Valerie could not make it to Norwich. I had been waiting to see them from long time. I was almost asleep when they reached. Gary felt good holding me and remembered the things he did to Emma when she was as old as me.

Next day, Gary suggested we go out somewhere and as Emma liked we went to Banham Zoo. It was a good walk and first real outing for me and ma, as well. I was sleeping most of the time, but still it was good. Emma enjoyed holding me and I felt comfortable, too. All were mused that ma gave me bath in the bucket. And I am enjoying all the toys Gary has got me.













No comments:

Post a Comment