Thursday 4 November 2010

14th Month

I have now started liking to walk. I take few baby steps and fall off. Everyone at home encourages me to walk. The other day, I walked for long holding ma’s hands towards park. I am becoming a confident young man, you see!


As usual, my life has been busy adjusting to dada dadi and going around London every weekend. Along with the travelling, I get to see new places and talk to people on train or anywhere. The weekend travel does tire me a lot.


I got my first molar and due to that I was very ill for two weeks. When I was about to recover, I started getting another one. I keep biting ma really hard. I had fever for few days and one day was rushed to emergency due to very high temperature. Ma and papa panicked when they learned that I had 41 degrees temperature. It was finally down to ear infection and I recovered in two weeks.


Good thing was papa was home for almost a month and that gave me nice time to bond with him. Ma was also having good time taking time off whenever I needed and working from home.
I am becoming too naughty, everyone says. I nod my head for everything I don’t want and point to everything I want. I get pampered by dada and dadi. Dadi gives me chocolate and namkeen mixtures which I like a lot. Everyone hides all savoury stuff from me because I remember where they are kept and point them to that location, whenever I remember or see it.


I feed the ducks and birds in the park, and enjoy going to park. Ma and papa do take me out most of the days. I sometimes get to swing and sometimes not. I know the location of swings and ducks and direct me to take to those places.

I forgot to tell you that I was dressed as little Krishna at the Mahalakshmi temple, East Ham. See it to believe it:


http://www.srimahalakshmitemple.org.uk/gallery?func=detail&id=95














No comments:

Post a Comment