Wednesday 26 August 2009

Week 5- Me and My toys

Hello everyone..I am back. I have not been all well these days and I have been keeping everyone, specially ma on toes. I guess my digestive system is yet to develop well, and will happen so while I am 3 months old. Till then, good luck to myself and my parents.





I have started looking at people and recognizing. I can easily recognize my parents, doddamma and couple of uncle's and aunt's who come home to see me. I enjoy with them.






Over the weekend, when I was quite(not crying for a change), my parents showered me with all the colorful soft toys. I was overjoyed and wanted to taste them all. Every attempt of mine to taste them was troubled by ma. I finally got upset and showed my anger to them by making noises and finally crying.





It was also, my first outing to the city center! Ma forced pa to take us to get a nice cardigan exchanged. I was awake for sometime, but later I slept as I love the ride in my pram.


This week also was important as I had my first lunch in a restaurant. We all were invited by Nauni uncle for a party in Oasis. And guess what, everyone recognized me and wished me. It was the same place where we had party when I was in ma's tummy.


My dada and dadi like to talk to me everyday evening. I have forced them to change their dinner time to 9.00pm so that they can later talk to me. I have already started changing people's lives, for good! After that I am taken out for a walk/stroll. Slowly the walk time is increasing.


There was a festival and I was rewarded with good cash from ma and dadi. :) I have already started earning, you see!





Pa has started singing and showing rhymes to me. I quite like them sometimes. Ba Ba black sheep is my favorite for now.

Too many things for this week, isn't it? I am enjoying it and everyone around me. Some photographs of the week.




No comments:

Post a Comment